The Wedge Fire Opal Earring
This Wedge stud fire opal earring let you stand out from the crowd with this glowing orange colour, the colourful gemstone is truly mesmerising. These are minimalistic fire opal earrings to let the gem shine out. These sustainable gold earrings are sold as a single so you can mix it with other colours available in our gold ethical jewellery.
Essential Earring Facts;
- Gold; Fairmined 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The fire opal used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; This fire opal earring is hand made by skilled goldsmiths in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the fire opal size being 4 x 4mm and weighing approximately 0.22cts. In total this fire opal earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; As we hand craft all our pieces you can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.
- Refunds and Returns; For all stock items we do offer a refund within 14 days of receiving this fire opal earring, please see our returns and refund policy for more information.