The Wedge 9ct Citrine Earrings
The Wedge Citrine Earrings feature a golden hued citrine and did you know that citrine is in the same gemstone family as Amethyst? No, well there was a fun fact for you. We always like to design fun ethical gold jewellery and these citrine earrings are no exception. Inspired by a game, Trivial Pursuit, this jewellery design lets the colours of the gems we use shine out, like these golden citrine earrings. Sold as a single so you can mix it with other colours if you would like.
Citrine Earring Facts;
- Gold; Recycled 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The citrine used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; Hand made by us in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the citrine size being 4 x 4mm and weighing approximately 0.25cts. In total this citrine earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; As we hand craft all our pieces you can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.