The Wedge 9ct Aquamarine Earring
The wedge aquamarine earrings are an elegant gemstone stud showcasing an icy Aquamarine. Inspired by the game Trivial Pursuit, we let the wedge form be the focus for this modern aquamarine earring from our ethical gold jewellery. The stud is sold as a single so you either mix it up, or gift yourself two studs for a pair.
Aquamarine Earring Facts;
- Gold; Recycled 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The aquamarine used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; This aquamarine earring is hand made by skilled goldsmiths in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the aquamarine size being 4 x 4mm and weighing approximately 0.20cts. In total this aquamarine earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; You can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.