The Wedge 9ct Amethyst Earring
Less is more with the modern wedge amethyst earrings. This jewellery design was created to make the most out of the regal Amethyst. We use vibrant gemstones in all our ethical gold jewellery hence you always see intense colours. The amethyst earring is sold as a single stud so you can mix and match or treat yourself to two studs, to make a pair.
Amethyst Earring Facts;
- Gold; Fairmined 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The amethyst used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting, sold as a single
- The skill; Hand made by skilled goldsmiths in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the amethyst size being 4 x 4mm and weighing approximately 0.22cts. In total this amethyst earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; You can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.
- Pre-Orders; This is a preorder item which means it would take approximately 4 weeks to make this just for you.