The Wedge Gemstone Ring
A colourful gemstone ring but can you guess the classic dinner party game of answering questions which inspired this unique jewellery? This handmade gold ring should give you a clue. Each of the gem stones represents a wedge as inspired by Trivial Pursuit, the game. You have precious Fire Opal, Amethyst, Pink Sapphire, Tsavorite Garnet, Aquamarine and Citrine oozing with colour.
Essential Jewellery Info;
- Metal; Recycled 9ct Yellow gold
- Gemstones; The gemstones used are traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources. In total the gemstones weigh 3.20cts
- Finger Size; Available to ship in a size M, we can size this proposal ring to other finger sizes within a few days. Just tell us your finger size in the order notes in your cart.
- Craftsmanship; This gemstone ring like all our other colourful jewels are hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Measurements; The Wedge motif itself is 15mm diameter and 4mm deep. This gold ring weighs in total 7.3gms
- Personalisation; We can make this gemstone ring in your choice of colour golds and choose from different gemstones to create your own full wedge. Contact us with your ideas.
- Refunds and Returns; For all stock items we do offer a refund within 14 days of receiving this gold ring, please see our returns and refund policy for more information.