Rock Pool 18ct Diamond and Gold Bangle
This gold bangle features a central crevasse of texture influenced by time spent at the seaside in particular the rocky outcrops of the rock pools. The white diamonds representing the random sea life popping out of the shadows every now and then.
Diamond Necklace Spec;
- Metal; Recycled 18ct Yellow gold
- Gemstones; 0.10cts traceable Canadamark Diamonds GHVS standard
- Bangle Style; This gold bangle is a torque bangle style jewellery design meaning you slide it over you wrist to put it on.
- Quality; Hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Measurements; The bangle is 55mm x 43mm internal diameter and 3.5mm wide, it has a total weight of 12 gms
- Customisation; We can make this diamond bangle in your choice of colour golds and alternative bangle sizes, Contact us with your choices.
- Made To Order; This item will be specially made just for you. See my T's and C's for more details.
A simple gold bangle in a torque bangle design
How To Style It
As this is a torque bangle design it glides onto the wrist to fit you snuggly. It almost feels part of you so you don't feel its there hence its a piece you wear constantly as part of you. You can also wear the next to other gold bracelets and bangles, stack them up to create your own 'wrist mess'