Love Hearts 9ct Birthstone And Initial Necklace
Create your own Love Hearts birthstone and initial necklace for a gift, or to treat yourself as a reminder of the one you love. As a gift this initial necklace will always remind them of you. You can add the personalised pendant onto your own gold chain or bracelet, style it how you like it or request for a gold chain to be added to your order. As these are a handmade jewel with your choice of initial and birthstone these take approximately 4 weeks to hand make especially for you. When selecting this, request your choice of birthstone and the chosen initial at the checkout in the order notes.
Typical birthstones for the initial necklace are;
January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Diamond
May - Emerld
June - Pearl
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Opal
November - Citrine
December - Tanzanite
Essential Jewellery Info;
- Metal; Fairmined 9ct Yellow gold pendant on recycled gold chain if ordered
- Gemstones; Diamonds used are fully traceable Canadamark Diamonds GHVS standard totalling 0.01cts. Other gemstones used are traceable back to the rough broker who cuts the material who does not source from conflict sources.
- Chain Details; 1.2mm gauge 18 inch trace chain with the ability to shorten to 16 inches.
- Craftsmanship; Hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Measurements; The personalised pendant itself is 14mm diameter and 1.5mm deep. This initial necklace weighs in total 3.6gms
- Personalisation; We can make this personalised necklace also in your choice of colour golds.
- Pre-Orders; This is a preorder item as this is made just for your with your chosen initial and gemstone which means it would take approximately 4 weeks to make
- Official License; Love Hearts is a registered trade mark of Swizzels Matlow Limited and is produced with permission.
Ethically Made Love Hearts Birthstone And Initial Necklace For The Ultimate Sentimentality
How To Style It
Initial Necklaces and Birthstone necklaces are very popular as they both relate to the person you are, so we have combined the two here. Celebrate the person you are, the name your parents gave you with your initial. Let your birthstone in the pendant bring you good luck, good health and ward off bad things. Therefore it is a piece that you can wear with absolutely anything!