The Wedge 9ct Pink Sapphire Earring
These Wedge pink sapphire earrings are so cute and pretty, we wear ours when we want a touch more femininity. We turn to our wedge pink sapphire earrings most days, easy to put on when you are in a rush for work every day. The pink sapphire is simply framed by the wedge shape. The gold stud is sold as a single so you can mix it up with other colours or treat yourself to two singles to create a pair.
Pink Sapphire Earring Facts;
- Gold; Recycled 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The pink sapphire used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; Hand made by us in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm, the pink sapphire 4 x 4mm weighing 0.32cts. In total this pink sapphire earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; As we hand craft all our pieces you can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.