Rock Pool 18ct Rainbow Spiral Ring
This Rainbow Spiral ring depicts a whirlpool spectrum with an array of colour spiralling out. Rainbows are worn for a myriad of reasons such as people just like varied colour but they can also symbolise dreams, hope, good luck and of course pride.
The Rainbow Ring Spec;
- Metal; Recycled 18ct Yellow gold
- Gemstones; Gemstones used are traceable to the cutter who sources the material from non conflict sources. Central diamond spiralling out to purple sapphires, pink sapphires, rubies, orange sapphires, yellow sapphires, tsavorite garnets, light and dark blue sapphires. Total weight 0.50cts
- Finger Size; Available to ship in a size M, we can size this proposal ring to other finger sizes within a few days. Just tell us your finger size in the order notes in your cart.
- Quality; Hand crafted by us in our workshops in Surrey and London.
- Measurements; The spiral motif is 14.5mm wide it weighs in total 5gms
- Customisation; We can make this diamond band in your choice of colour golds and gemstones too.
Get Entranced With This Contemporary Rainbow Spiral Ring
How To Style It
Quite frankly this spiral rainbow ring carries its own. It is the only dress ring you need on a finger as it's a complex ring with smooth and undulating textures combined with a spectrum of colour. What else would you need to wear on one hand?