Silver Haribo Rings
Ever wished you had an actual haribo silver ring to use as a promise ring because when you were a child in the playground did you ever pretend you were engaged? Here is your opportunity, use it as an alternative engagement ring or proposal ring. Simply just wear this haribo ring as a reminder of nostalgic times as a carefree child.
A friend of Origin 31 inspired us to create this haribo ring as he wasn't confident in creating a diamond engagement ring as a surprise for his then girlfriend that she would love from the outset. So what better way to have a bit of fun and play it safe in presenting a Haribo proposal ring first and then create more memories in designing a diamond engagement ring together..... after the proposal was accepted. To cherish this moment you can get this ring customised in your significant others favourite colours.
By the way, she said yes!
Essential Jewellery Info;
- Metal; Recycled Silver and cold enamel
- Craftsmanship; Hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Finger Size; The standard sizes we stock with this ring are UK size L, N and P. We can still custom make a haribo ring to your size.
- Measurements; This proposal ring is 7mm wide on the top tapering to 4mm at the back of the ring and weighs 5.7gms
- Personalisation; We can make this proposal ring in your choice of coloured enamels but we also in solid gold. Email us with your choices.