Love Hearts 9ct Initial And Birthstone Ring
Create something truly sentimental and a lucky talisman with this initial and birthstone ring, a personalised Love Heart ring. As this is a unique gold ring with your choice of initial and birthstone these take approximately 4 weeks to hand make especially for you. When selecting this, request your choice of birthstone, Initial and state your finger size in the shopping cart order notes.
Typical birthstones are;
January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Diamond
May - Emerld
June - Pearl
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Opal
November - Citrine
December - Tanzanite
Essential Jewellery Info;
- Metal; Fairmined 9ct Yellow gold
- Gemstones; Diamonds used are fully traceable Canadamark Diamonds GHVS standard totalling 0.01cts. Other gemstones used are traceable back to the rough broker who cuts the material who does not source from conflict sources.
- Finger Size; Available in all finger sizes, please specify yours in the order notes in the shopping cart
- Craftsmanship; Hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Measurements; The personalised love heart itself is 14mm diameter and 1.5mm deep. The band around the finger measures 1.5mm x 1.5mm. This birthstone ring weighs in total 3.5gms
- Personalisation; We can make this personalised ring also in white and rose gold.
- Pre-Orders; This is a preorder item as this is made just for your with your chosen initial and gemstone which means it would take approximately 4 weeks to make this just for you.
- Official License; Love Hearts is a registered trade mark of Swizzels Matlow Limited and is produced with permission.
The Ultimate Personalisation With The Love Hearts Gold Initial And Birthstone Ring
How To Style It
Wearing this initial ring is an ode to yourself. Reminding you of the strong person you are whilst bringing you good health, good luck and protection owing to the birthstone in the ring. It't a ring to keep you centred and grounded to remind you of family as after all it was your parents that gave you your name, your initial. Wear it with pride regardless of what your wearing