The Wedge 9ct Garnet Earring
The Wedge tsavorite garnet earrings feature a green stone which is indeed part of the garnet family. It really stands out from the crowd. In our rainbow offering of wedge gemstone earrings we chose the tsavorite garnet to represent the green colour way in this contemporary design. The tsavorite garnet earrings are sold as a single so you can mix it up with our other ethical gold earrings.
Garnet Earring Facts;
- Gold; Recycled 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The tsavorite garnet used is traceable back to the rough broker in the USA who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; Hand made by skilled goldsmiths in Surrey and London
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the tsavorite garnet 4 x 4mm and weighing 0.16cts. In total this tsavorite earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; As we hand craft all our pieces you can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.