The Wedge 9ct Blue Sapphire Earring
The Wedge blue sapphire earrings would definitely be our go to colour. This sapphire is one you can wear with anything and everything from jeans to a ball gown. The wedge jewellery designs we created to offer a rainbow of vibrant colour. The blue sapphire earring is sold as a single so you can mix up the colours or if you fancy a pair you could treat yourself to another single within our women's jewellery range.
Blue Sapphire Earring Facts;
- Gold; Recycled 9ct yellow gold earring
- Gemstones; The blue sapphire used is traceable back to the rough broker in India who cuts the material, who does not source from conflict sources.
- Earring Style; Stud Earring with butterfly fitting. Sold as a single
- The skill; Hand made by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Proportions; The wedge itself measures 7.7mm x 7.7mm with the blue sapphire size being 4 x 4mm and weighing approximately 0.32cts. In total this blue sapphire earring weighs 0.8gms
- How to personalise; As we hand craft all our pieces you can also choose to have this made in rose gold and white gold or even 18ct, email us with your choices.