Sherbet Pip 9ct Large Pearl Necklace
The Sherbet Pip large pearl necklace is a jewellery design inspired by dweebs or nerd candy sweets from our youth. The baroque form gets represented using the organic Keshi pearl mounted onto a fine gold chain. A modern fine jewellery take on a classic pearl necklace. Simple but very effective and very elegant. This unique gold jewellery necklace lies at the nape of the neck and is about 15 inches long.
Essential Jewellery Info;
- Metal; Recycled 9ct Yellow gold
- Gemstones; The pearl is farmed with a good standard of labour practices.
- Chain Details; 1.3mm gauge trace chain with total length of 15 inches. The pearl lies at the nape of the neck
- Craftsmanship; Hand crafted by us in Surrey and London, UK
- Measurements; The pearl pendant itself is 24mm x 13mm diameter diameter and weighs in total 5.8gms. As each pearl is an organic shape the size and contours of each pearl can vary.
- Personalisation; We can make this pearl Necklace in your choice of colour golds and in 18ct gold too. Speak to us about your selection.
- Pre-Orders; This is a preorder item which means it would take approximately 4 weeks to make this just for you.
A Pearl Necklace Showcasing The Organic Form Mounted In Gold
How To Style It
This is the largest pearl necklace we create and we love it as it shows mother natures organic character, oogle at its baroque shape, its uniqueness. We wear this gold necklace all by itself, show off Mother Nature at her best.